People who need your help are:
• a mother of three whose husband became ill and died during the pregnancy of their third child. She was forced to relocate and needs help with a deposit for new housing.
• a family of five whose father became ill and will not be able to work for a period of time. The mother is able to work doing babysitting for some money, but the family still needs help with food and utilities.
• an elderly man hard of hearing who needs help in accessing his V.A. benefits.
• a mother of two who became disabled at work and needs help with rent while waiting for workman’s compensation benefits to kick in.
• a family of four whose father became ill and had no medical benefits. He needs help purchasing antibiotics so that he can get well and return to work.
Where is the miracle?
Before the GSC can work its miracle of love for the needy it, too, needs to be given gifts from others. Just as a few loaves and fishes were the miracle Jesus needed to feed the multitude, the Center needs you to help provide the miracle that changes the poverty situation in the lives of our less fortunate neighbors. We need good-hearted people to donate $10, $20, $30, $50 or whatever you can afford.
Donate now to help vulnerable people.
DONOR EDGE – Greater KC Community Foundation
Missouri Tax Credit – Neighborhood Assistance Program
Give through United Way
Donate your old Cell Phone
Help our Food Pantry
Donate to and shop in our Thrift Store